Please check out the excellent work of my student collaborators HERE!
For more on my research interests and some available projects, see this page.
- I believe science is a practice. We should always be learning and changing our approach to reach the best outcomes.
- I believe in “Human Centered Project & Mentorship Design”
- We should strive for, and broadly define, scholarship, creativity, and collaboration
- “Perfect is the enemy of the good” -Voltaire
- People are the most important piece of our work and our group.
- Discuss careers, strategy, and process openly and without judgement.
- Have a website. A web presence is even better
- Side-projects, wild ideas, “hacks”, creativity are strongly encouraged.
- We should “publish” as much as possible.
- We will all be involved in writing papers and grants.
- We will celebrate and document our process, our failures, and our victories.
- There is an email listserv to facilitate occasional communication
- A placeholder GitHub group we can use for branding if we like.