Here are some miscellaneous papers and talks that I have written. I’m not sure if this is at all useful to anyone, but if you find this via websearch (or sent here by someone) and make use of it, I’d sure appreciate you letting me know!
- Slides: Evidence for Multiple Populations in Globular Clusters (2012)
- Video: The United States of Starbucks (2013 - Based on this project from my blog)
- More talks related to my blog are listed here
- Unidentified Moving Objects in Next Generation Time Domain Surveys (April 1, 2013)
- Understanding Fowler Sampling with NIC-FPS (updated 2011)
###Grad School Term Papers